|Friends||~850 pieces||~24 hours||Feb. 2017|
Olivias aunt is an ocean biologist. She works at the Hearthlake Ocean Research Center that is built into an old Boathouse at the coast of Hearthlake City. She has a lot of work to do and unfortunately her colleague got sick. Also there is a mysterious illness on the sea animals that she needs to find a cure for. So she calls the LEGO Friends Girls for help and we send Olivia (for the science) and Mia (for the animals) on a mission full of adventure, science and animal care taking 🙂
- Detachable/Interchangeable boats landing stage
- Detachable first floor with openable roof
- Detachable/Interchangeable big aquarium with research on top. (alternative builds could be a waterslide from the tower into the aquarium/pool)
- Ringing bell tower and spinning wind sign chicken
- Zip line can be attached from the bell tower to the tree on the little island so the girls can slide over to rescue the lost cat (just example)
- Jetboat with camera to photograph animals
- Surf stand
- Little adventure island
- Research equipment and turtle holding area with big aquarium
- Over the main entrance behind the white microscope sign. A sticker that says “Hearthlake Ocean Research Center” or similar.
- “Welcome to” sticker on the white upfront sign on the boats landing stage
- Stickers/prints on the images on the wall in the dorm room, first floor above the beds.